Friday 10 September 2010

Shocking news



Oh my goodness, Jessica and Johnnie were in serious trouble last night. They stole a car and went joyriding !



They were having great fun, hanging out of the windows with the stereo on full blast, doing laps of the car park.

The next thing you know, a very cross policeman arrived on the scene and gave them a good telling off.

Luckily for Jessica and Johnny they already had a prisoner in the back of the van so they were allowed to go home if they promised to be very very wood, I mean good !

Otherwise they'd have had to spend a night locked up in the police cells.

Naughty Jessica and Johnny ! What were they thinking ?!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it, reminds me of my sister packing me off with her teddy to have him pose on airplanes and camels and creating a story for his adventure in photographs. She was about 40 at the time but we are still young at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy Jayne Vassallo24 February 2011 at 20:18

    looks like everyone had fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This appeals to my sense of humour. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was on the cards as soon as Jessica and Johnnie got in with a bad crowd

    ReplyDelete
  6. this made me laugh, not just firing the kids imagination ! lol

    ReplyDelete